- Amateur filmmakers
- Educational Centres in audiovisual, cinema, teather and technological area from primary to university (Joan XXIII School, INS. Santa Eulàlia, ESCAC, Institut del Teatre, UPC –
Polytechnic University of Catalonia)
- Local authority
- Professionals (Canal Terrassa – TV Channel, Cinema Catalunya, Terrassa Film Office, Parc Audiovisual Studios, Catalan National Film Archive).
- Backing for the local community creators and producers
- The film industry as a driving force for the local economy
- Audiovisual education as a tool for social cohesion
- Studying and developing media formats
- More than 1500 productions (2008 – ) with stars like Antonio Banderas, Sigourney Weaver, John Cusack, Felicity Jones or Shakira.
- Audiovisual students, over 2000 per year
- Catalan National Film Archive, overe 25.000 titles
- Parc Audiovisual de Catalunya Film Studios – 4 stages in 13.000 sqm (Best Practice in Innovation 2009 from the European Commission hosting a cluster with over 40 companies related with the industry.
Reusing an ancient hostpital into a reference film studios, preserving this way the local heritage.
- Terrassa Film Office, making the whole city a filming open stage.
A UNESCO City
Involvement. Challenges. Opportunities to the UCCN (Unesco Creative City Network)
- Film, and urban social cohesion and integration:
Filming in the school Film Festival, Cinematographic narrative and content creation aimed to school students, from primary to university
The future of film, new languages and technologies
Virtual reality film hub
- A Film City, Open Stage for live experimentation in cinematographic languages
- Sharing knowledge
- Film and citizenship
-The ‘City of Film on Tour’. Scheduled routes around town implying the citizenship in the cultural and economic value of film industry for the city.
-‘Shot in Terrassa’. Scheduled projections of films shot in town for citizenship involvement in the city film project.
-Guided Tours. Especially targeted to schools using small training pills aimed at awakening vocations and boosting the formative capacity of the city.
The Pyrenees-Mediterranean Euroregion Eurocampus
The International Association of Educating Cities
EUROCITIES and The Global Network of Cities
UCLG, United Cities of local Local Governments